$500 Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant will graduate this spring from High School or previously graduated from High School/GED and will be attending college during the 2015-2016 school year.
- Applicant must have necessary grades that qualify for college entrance or acceptance, or a qualified trade school as an undergraduate.
- Applicant will take designated hours to qualify as a full-time student.
- Applicant must exemplify good citizenship.
- Application deadline is March 2nd for CAM and May 3rd for community. The completed application and transcript must be in the school guidance office by this date.
- The application must be neatly handwritten or typed on this form only.
- An interview may be required.
- The scholarship committee will make any and all selections.
- The scholarship award will be sent to the applicant’s chosen college.
- If any or all of the scholarship funding is not used, it may be carried over to the next semester. Otherwise, the balance will be returned to the Casey Williams Foundation.
2014 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to: Abbey Burgener, Casey Woods, Larissa Murray, Mason Lott, Emily Holthaus, and Matt Alward
2013 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to: Jordan Villanueva, Colby Royer, Paige Jordan, Hannah Wolfe, and Lucy Weddle
2012 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to: Tim Dial, Tiffany Bressner, Corbin Winans, Trenee Workman, and Sarah Gandy